Time for a Picture Where Am I

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by jbwolffiv, Jun 7, 2010.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Attached Files:

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

ooh good one. ; I have no idea.

3. wddoebler

wddoebler Member

The waiting queue for Kilamanjaro.

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Looks like it is on the same table as the Radio in Africa. ; Back by the Smoking area behind Dawa Bar (then down by the lake).

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Good guesses, but not in Africa. ; Or AK either.

6. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Look like it could also be in the "excavation exhibit" in the Tomb of the Chinese Warriors...

7. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Nope, not there either. ; Maybe the sand might be a clue? ; It is also very possible that many have never been to this Disney location before.

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Well, that would make me think that this is at 1 of the miniature golf courses. ; just not sure which 1.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

9. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Was also thinking "The Boneyard", but you said no to AK. ; Just trying to think of other areas in the other parks that have sandy areas.

10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Good guesses and again not correct. ; Like the mini golf idea but not there either. ; I am thinking that the Disney location may not be a theme park.

11. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Vero Beach?

12. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Not Vero, but you are moving in the right direction!

13. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

So then it is the play area of the T-Rex Cafe then...

14. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Nope, not there. ; You were moving in the right direction (literally) with the Vero guess.

15. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

So then maybe Hilton Head Resort if we are looking at non-orlando Disney related resorts...

16. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Not Hilton head either, you need to continue moving east from Vero, and a little south.

17. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

castaway cay

18. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

It's definitely Castaway Cay then, I'm thinking that it is somewhere along the Scavenger Hunt that they do, cause it looks familiar, but I am having a hard time pinpointing it. ; I must go search through my photos.

19. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Forgot about Castaway Cay. ; Went fishing there, so did not spend a lot of time on the island.

brought to you by one Incredible Guy.

20. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Ding, ding, ding! ; Castaway Cay it is. ; There is a table at Monstro Point where the kids dig up the whale skeleton that has some stuff. ; It is where they investigate the things they find.