Tim Hortons here at home?

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by jbwolffiv, Feb 12, 2013.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

So I'm watching the Devils broadcast on MSG Network here in NJ and during the intermission there plays a Tim Hortons commercial looking for franchises. ; One can hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Now today I sit at the Prudential Center to see the Devils Live and what is advertised on the boards?

None other than Tim Hortons! ; Looking better every day!

3. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

John,

Sell the window cleaning stuff and get yourself a Timmy's franchise. ; Even better, rights to all of NJ. ; You can not get rich with one. ; ;)

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Now to sell my wife on the idea!

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Can I sign up to be a quality control tester?

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Do you doubt the flavor?

But I will check with upper management.

7. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

8. ELinder

ELinder Member

I'll be driving far enough south in Ohio tomorrow that I'll be able to stock up on my Timmy's ground coffee. Of course, my aunt thinks I'm visiting her just because she has a new knee, but we won't tell her the truth. :D

Erich

9. Tim

Drink up me hearty!

10. HPS3

HPS3 Member

I don't want to sound like an idiot, but what is Tim Horton's? We don't get all the cool stuff down here in SE Louisiana.

11. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Official coffee of TMIP and Pixelmania (thanks to Sean and Karen for brining PLENTY to WDW for Pixelmania). ; Although I have never stepped foot inside one, the coffee is awesome!

12. HPS3

HPS3 Member

I've never heard of them. All we have around here are Starbucks everywhere. We also have a local chain called PJ's from New Orleans.

13. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

If you like your coffee order a bag on Amazon, I don't think I have seen one person dislike Tim Horton's Coffee.

You'll love it

14. ELinder

ELinder Member

While I was at Tim Horton's yesterday (bought 2 big cans of ground coffee) I saw they were also selling their coffee in capsules for the Tassimo coffe maker systems. Anyone have one of those? I've seen the Keurig and Nespresso machines, but never a Tassimo.

Erich

15. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

OK - someone needs to tell them to hop down here to Florida right now. ; Don't wait to slowly bleed your way through the entire mid-Atlantic and southern states and come down to South Florida last...start down here, and move UP. ; If for any reason the management/owners at Tim Horton's don't realize this fact, let me remind them: ; Most of Canada is currently down here in South Florida, and will be until mid-April. ; Come winter-time, South Florida becomes a full-fledged northern state, with counties divided up into states and provinces: S. Massachusetts, S. New York, S. New Jersey, S. Michigan, S. Quebec, S. Ontario, S. PEI, and a mix of other states thrown in in smaller groups.

Who needs Tim Horton's more than the 2/3 of eastern Canada's population currently down here? ; Maybe a few cups of Tim Horton's coffee might make them drive a little more awarely too. ; ;)

16. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tassimo

@Justin - Amazon is selling it ... get it there.

17. ELinder

ELinder Member

Thanks, I know about the machine, just haven't talked to anyone who actually has one.

Erich

18. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I'm not sure if I could justify buying a tassimo just for Timmies. ; I already have a Kuerig and like it a lot...

Sent from my iPhone...

19. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Jeff has a machine where he can use resuable cups and he just fills the cups and freeze the Timmies

20. Tim

Here ya go, ladies and gentlemen!
    Tim Horton's Coffee on Amazon

As far as re-packing and freezing goes... you can always get My K Cup

Scroll down a bit and there is a link for Tassimo T-Discs. ; Never heard of them either.