The Dark Side comes to WDW

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by Scottwdw, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Since this collage of photos is from two different parks and we do not have a general Disney photography forum...

Here is what you will see when you next visit Walt Disney World...Nikon Picture Spots and Branding.

[​IMG]

2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Have they already finished changing out all of the Kodak references to Nikon? I didn't realize. Even though I own a Sony, I'm half tempted to bring an old Nikon SLR body to Disney, and buy myself a Nikon t-shirt. I want to stand near one of those photo spots, and anytime someone with a different brand of camera tries to stop there to take a photo, I will tell them it's $1.00 to take a shot from this official Nikon picture spot for non-Nikon cameras. Wonder how long until Disney's undercover family comes a-runnin to get me! ;)

3. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Wow, that Nikon sign in MGM must have cost a couple of bucks! Did Kodak make their signage that prominent?

4. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Good luck with that, Justin! The photo spots I noticed were all Nikon this time. Last December they were still Kodak.

Craig, I will have to look but I believe the Kodak sign on the Darkroom store was just as prominent.