That ball is mine! mine! mine!

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by Tim, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Well, SOMEONE had to say it! MINE!

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Now that is an angle I wouldn't have thought of.

But then again, I didn't like the wand, so I tried to avoid it. Which reminds me...I need to find my real tilt shift Reala negatives....

3. Dan

Dan Member

I realize I'm now constantly calling pictures "interesting".. I hope that isn't getting old, but..

That's a really interesting angle. I had no idea that that line of sight even existed. Putting SSE behind the gulls puts the whole scene into a different perspective, it becomes a Disney World scene instead of a Finding Nemo scene. That's a technique I'll have to remember.

4. Tim

thanks, dan. that was kind of the idea... i liked the idea of playing with depth of field in this one, while at the same time hiding the crane in the shadows.

5. modemmike

modemmike Member

Now that is wicked cool, I wonder how many people see you taking these shots then try to do them on their own, like stalking you almost?

6. Tim

I have seem some hairy eyeballs raised when taking a photo from an 'unusual' angle to be sure...

7. ilene

ilene Member

Cool. I'll have to remember to back off a bit next time ...
    [​IMG]

8. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Tim that is a really cool shot, thanks for the angle idea. Now if I put my son in front of that it would be an awesome computer background. ;D

9. fungus01

fungus01 Member

Those are both great shots. I'm gonna have to remember that on my next trip.

10. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

hey Tim & Ilene. I totally copied off you guys. thanks for the idea.
    btw, Ilene, I like the way the ball is your complete background.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

11. DisneyVixen

DisneyVixen Member

Great angle guys. I love these pictures!

12. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

Hahaha! Great job, all! ;D

13. EeyoreFan5

EeyoreFan5 Member

love this one!