Tennis Anyone? - (SOLVED)

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by RedOctober25, Mar 13, 2009.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I found my Rackets, but don't know the directions to the courts. Can you tell me where I am?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Re: Tennis Anyone?

Okay, since I apparently made this one too tough I guess I will have to start with a clue. As you can see, the one tennis racquet is from across the pond at Wimbledon. Although it is a poor quality product from the United Kingdom.

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

i am sure epcot is much too easy so i will say... mickey's garage in toontown.

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

good guess...your "too easy" is correct that it would be too easy (so...NOT Epcot). As for Mickey's Toon Town, you are in the right ballpark but still a bit chilly.

5. Paul

Paul Member

If Tim is chilly, then I'm going back out to Main St. and The Hall of Champions store.

6. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

You might be a little warmer but you are still cold. Main Street and Toon Town are not the Main Lands this photo was taken in.

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

jungle cruise queue?

8. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

The old Keelboat building that now serves as stroller parking for the Haunted Mansion queue? It looks to be under a roof, yet outdoors...and that building has a roof with no walls to three sides.

9. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

So far ZackieDawg is the warmest...almost on fire. I had an really cool clue, but it would make it way to easy. So I land at a crossroad, to clue or not to clue.

10. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Wow...I thought for sure it was going to be that covered area for the Keelboat building! Don't think it can be the shop across the way, since that's all dark and walled up. Maybe the Riverboat landing building? That's open-sided as well.

11. mSummers

mSummers Member

Could it be across the river, over on Tom Sawyer Island?

12. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Ahh mSummers. I think you have made a correct guess. Now, did you get it right by clues or by an open wooden building in MK? As for the clues, they might have hidden too well.
    (get it... Island)
    As for the too easy clue that I was going to give, it was something about "Keel"ing over.

13. mSummers

mSummers Member

A little of both... After Justin guessed the Keelboat Building and it was wrong, the across the pond clue led me to the island.