Swim at your own risk!!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Photos / Lost Attractions/ Cast Mem' started by jbwolffiv, Aug 16, 2011.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

[​IMG]
    Swim at your own risk! by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

What I wonder is, what is ETC? ; Perhaps the Kracken from POTC? ; Maybe a giant squid? ; Piranha? (ok, they are fresh water)

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Call the authorities... ; it's a man-eating ETC!

3. NitroStitch

NitroStitch Member

Sirens? Loch Ness Monsters on holiday?

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

And are Sea Urchins the little beggar kids that swim around asking for a quid?

5. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Shards...I missed that sign. ; They should add never take a cell phone into the water. ; ::)

6. NitroStitch

NitroStitch Member

True...barracudas like cell phones.

7. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

LOL!

8. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

As a Floridian and regular islander, I cannot warn you enough to stay away from the etc. ; Etcs are mean beasties and you do not want to see one...better off just staying out of the ocean altogether. ; The only thing worse than an etc encounter is an et al encounter. ; Et als are even worse than etcs. ; Thankfully, they don't seem to have et als in Castaway Cay.

9. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Re: Swim at your own risk!! Et al?

OK, I pretty much stay away from the Florida beaches, but I love to swim at Castaway Cay. ; Going through my shots I came up with this sign from further down the beach! ; Apparently the Et al is found at the other end of the family beach! ; Thank god I only swim by the Etc end of the beach!

[​IMG]
    Swim at your own risk! Et al by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

10. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Uh oh...I was afraid the et als might migrate that way from the Florida coast - I guess it was inevitable - drawn by the warm waters and all that tasty soft white midwestern flesh.