Surrey Biking at PO-Riverside

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by Scottwdw, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Guests take a ride on the PO-Riverside boardwalk in a rental surrey bike.

[​IMG]
    Nikon D700/28-300VR, 1/60s, f/22, ISO 900, EV 0, 28mm FL

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Great shot Scott! ; I like the color in it and how you framed the shot! ; The boardwalk going of in the distance makes it nice!

3. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Thanks, John! ; f/22 and polarizer filter was the key here.

4. gary

gary Member

where are the action shots, the one's with the surrey just missing the other guests, i cannot believe i haven't seen someone get hammered yet, seen a few close calls, esp coming down the hill from the bridge by beachclub

5. RocketTom

RocketTom Member

I think your timing of this shot is right on. You can see the slight marks in the deck to show where they are going to go - and enough for you to wonder where.

Maybe they ought to resurrect GM Test Track as Schwinn Surrey Overloaded, complete with guest-kabobs that move out of the way *just* in time (including the random obscenity being shouted after them. Make it random, so that "No two rides are exactly alike!!!") They can be chased by a security guard who catches up to you *just* as you're done and kicks you off. Put the kids in the front row with slurpees or something liquid and sticky so the parents in the back row can enjoy the "real, honest-to-goodness recreation" of a family outing. The ride ends when all the popcorn is spilt.

Or not... ; ::)