1. Earlier this week I email Sunwing about their Thurs to Saturday flights as they were no longer listed on the website. ; I received a reply saying that as of May 25th their only flights to MCO were on Sundays.

It looks like Torontoians are going to have to make the trek down the QEW to Buffalo to get cheap flights to MCO. ; ???

2. Updated info.

Sunwing updated their website on Sunday.....

Here is what they have scheduled.
    Sunday flights only from June - Oct
    Sunday & Monday for the Month of November
    As of Dec 6th they fly 6 days a week Wednesday to Monday.

I just priced my flight for Mousefest Dec 11-15 and it came to $119 cdn with $210 in taxes..... $331cdn.

3. kevings

kevings Member

I had a horrible experience with Sunwing in December 2006.

My return flight was to be at 10:00 am on a Sunday morning. ; I get up early to use DME to go back to the airport. ; I get there to discover that the flight has been cancelled, and rescheduled to leave at 11:00 pm. ; I only found out from other passengers, as there were no Sunwing reps at the airport, and their office in Toronto wasn't open on Sundays.

Luckily, DME took my back to Pop Century, where they stored my luggage, and I got an extra day in the parks, but I was hoping to be home for a family Christmas celebration that day. ; It was disappointing.

I now almost exclusively fly from Buffalo. ; It's usually about $200 cheaper than anything out of Pearson.