Sunset over Art of Animation

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by jbwolffiv, Aug 26, 2012.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I got this the day we arrived earlier this month. ; This was as I was walking back to Pop Century from Art of Animation. ; If you have not had a chance to see AoA then I suggest making a stop over there at some point, I was totally impressed with the themes there. ; The Cars area alone was fantastic.

[​IMG]
    Sunset over Animation Suites by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

2. mSummers

mSummers Member

Nice sunset! ; I'm probably going to stay at Pop during Pixelmania and can't wait to see AoA

3. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Holy Crap I need to update my site and do some research cause i know they were working on AoA but i didn't know it was open!!!!!!

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Yep! ; It will be completely open by the middle of Sept I think. ; Only the Nemo and Cars areas were open in early August.
    Thanks Michael! ; You wont be disappointed in AoA!

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I cant wait to stay there in October. ; My only minus on the resort is that they put the single rooms furthest out and all the family suites in close.

(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk)

6. mSummers

mSummers Member

I was somewhat surprised they put all of the standard rooms in one set of buildings. ; I would think that putting a standard room next to a suite with a connecting door similar to how they do the two bedroom villas would have offered more flexibility.

7. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

That would have made sense, but the Little Mermaid section is only single rooms where the other three themes are the suites (or at least it looked that way when booking).

(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk)