Sunset at Epcot

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by Craig, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

August sunset in Epcot

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Beautiful.

I think sunset is my favorite light to shoot in.

3. Craig

;D
    thanks,
    amazingly
    these pictures were taken with a 2 mp p&S!!

4. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Actually that is amazing since most P&S try to outthink their owner. Sometimes you have to override it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

further proof that it's not the camera, it's the person wielding it. i have seen so many people with 6,000 camera bodies shooting on full auto it makes me cringe....

nice work

6. Craig

thanks, Tim!
    Dina & I loved that Kodak camera. We would probably still be using it, but something happened to the meter and all pictures were totally overexposed. I kept cleaning the meter "hole?" thinking it was dust or lint. 2 mp is a little short though, you can see pixels pretty easy, even in these small sizes, and I definantly was missing the control from my good old Nikon n2000 35mm!
    But, that camera breaking, led to our D80!!! I only wish I could stuff that in my pocket!

7. jcvalenti

jcvalenti Member

lol. Nice timing, Tim. I took a whole bunch of shots of my kid just the other weekend while he was outside playing and out of all the shots (shooting full manual, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority) ... my favorite shot was using my Rebel XT, 70-200 f/4 L and full auto. Perfect exposure. Now I feel like a failure for even using the mode :)

8. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

glad to be of service, john! ;D

9. Craig

another Sunset at Epcot

taken in June 2007.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]