Strapped

Discussion in 'Digital Cameras & Equipment' started by rickenmartin78, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Love the design. ; Hate the function. ; This has to be the worst wearing camera strap in the world. ; Has anyone ever had a Disney strap worth using?

[​IMG]
    Strapped by rickenmartin78, on Flickr

2. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

On a trip a couple of years ago, the strap I had broke and I bought one of these. ; Terrible wearing material. ; Digs right into your skin. ; :p

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I looked at one, since I had to have something Disney on my camera, but one look and it was a no go for me, for that reason, looked to give a real nice mark on your neck!

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I think they make a smaller strap for point and shoots, but the larger one I bought is now in storage. ; I agree that it is too rough of a material and inflexible.

(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk)

5. The merciless digging into the skin is the worst :mad:

I'm leaning towards outfitting a BlackRapid with some cleverly placed pins!

6. Paul

Paul Member

Black Rapid with some pins (including a TMIP/Pixelmania pin) would be the way to go.

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Of course, that's the way to go.

8. gary

gary Member

would getting the pixelmania logo tatooed on myself be over the top?? i sometimes have a little trouble with where the line is.

9. mSummers

mSummers Member

Maybe slightly...

10. Paul

Paul Member

Do it gary!

11. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Nope! ; Just put it on your forehead!

12. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

I am actually using a shoulder strap from a laptop bag for my camera strap now. ; While the thick neoprene makes me sweat a bit more, it is far more comfortable than any strap I've used thus far that was made for cameras