DHS - Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Photos at Night

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by zackiedawg, Sep 20, 2019.

1. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

This thread has been updated and appended to be the new spot to put any and all of your nighttime scenic shots from around Galaxy's Edge - not including the Millennium Falcon and Smuggler's Run which has its own thread!

9/20/19 - And to continue my shots from the new land, I finished dinner at Mama Melrose's, and it was just going past dusk into Blue Hour, so I decided to head back through the tunnel to Galaxy's Edge and see what it looked like in the evening. I was even more impressed and enjoyed it more all lit up.

Note: in the sticky heat and with rain off and on that day, I stuck with just one zoom lens (18-135mm) and no tripod, so everything is handheld with higher ISO:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    gary, Scottwdw and jbwolffiv like this.
  2. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Here's my take on the X-Wing at night. A 30 second exposure really brought out all the colors. Much more to come!

[​IMG]
    Prepped for Take-Off
    by Scott Thomas, on Flickr

gary likes this.
  3. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

DYK, the TIE Echelon was supposed to be in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker but with a change in Director, it was dropped from the flick. Thus making this ship a Galaxy's Edge One Off.

[​IMG]
    TIE Echelon
    by Scott Thomas, on Flickr

gary likes this.
  4. zackiedawg

5. zackiedawg