SOLD: Nikon 18-70 & 80-200 Zoom Lens

Discussion in 'Buying and Selling' started by Scottwdw, May 2, 2007.

1. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Sold both of these on eBay. Thank you for looking!

Having replaced these two Nikon made lenses with one superzoom, I would like to find good homes for them.

AF-S Zoom-Nikkor ED 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G IF DX was the orignal kit lens sold with the D70/70s models and makes a great wide angle to portrait lens. Great for family, friends and Disney parks. ;D For more information on this lens, click here: http://www.bythom.com/1870lens.htm To see a gallery of images I have taken with this lens and my D70, click here: Nikon 18-70 Samples

AF Nikkor 80-200mm f/4.5-5.6D lens. This lens works perfectly with all Nikon digital bodies and takes good, sharp photos. Here's an excellent review of this lens: http://www.bythom.com/80200ens.htm To see a gallery of images I have taken with this lens and my D70, click here: Nikon 80-200 Samples As you can see, this is a great lens for Animal Kingdom or other animal habitat parks.

Both lenses are in Excellent condition and have been very well cared for. (Note: I will add pictures of each lens soon.) If you have the 18-55mm kit lens being sold today with Nikon digital bodies (or know someone who does), these two lenses make for a great upgrade in reach and quality. I would like to sell these as a set for only $300 which includes US Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the US. I can accept payment through PayPal or direct with VISA or MasterCharge (I own a business). Again, no additional fees for using these services.

I estimate this is a savings of about $50 over what you'd pay on eBay for these quality used lenses plus what you are saving on shipping costs.

Any questions, feel free to post them here. If you are interested, please, send me a PM or an email.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Re: FS: Nikon 18-70 & 80-200 Zoom Lens

Added gallery for 18-70 lens to original post. :)

3. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Re: FS: Nikon 18-70 & 80-200 Zoom Lens

Lowering the combo price to $225 before they go on eBay next week. Last call! :)

Still availalbe as of 9/13/2007. Never got around to putting them on eBay yet. ::)