Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by RedOctober25, Oct 12, 2015.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Okay, long story short... It is looking like white tees will be the only option. I have been trying to contact the printers for a cost of printing on colored tees for the past three weeks now and have gotten no response what so ever. If their cost wasn't so drastically different I would never deal with them again (so frustrating). That being said, I can order white tees through their website with minimal contact so that is looking like the way we will have to go. I will let you know if Colors become available as an option (and give you the choice to upgrade to color for whatever the extra charge might be) and go from there.

That being said, I feel like we have to move forward with the shirts in order to get them done in time for PM2K15. I am including a link (and maybe it will embed) for a Google Form Order sheet. Basically I need Name and Email along with shirt size and if you sponsored a shirt for Mulch. If you are needing multiple shirts of the same design (i.e. for family members) just fill out form multiple times but add a number to the end of your name (Jeff 1 and Jeff 2). Hopefully this will make it easier when placing the order. I am also hoping it shows up in Tapatalk since many of us use that app.

The Link for the form... Order Form

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks again for getting this organized Jeff! I started to fill out the form and got to the shipping. What do YOU prefer? I can either have it shipped to me or get them in WDW from you.

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

It does not matter to me, I just figure it would $3 or so to ship out prior to PixelMania. So depends on if you want an extra half bottle of water at Disney or not. Of course with the way the printer has been responding to me, I might not have the shirts in hand until the day I fly out. I'm starting to think I've been put on a blacklist. I even tried my alternate email accounts, one response asking for more details, me saying I requested previously... No more emails after that.

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Oddest part of all of this, is that for $500 you can buy into the printer usage of five years for yourself (and get all materials at cost). Seems almost easier to do that than all the hassle they are putting me thru.

5. First of all thanks for doing this. Second of all I indicated "paypal and ship" but there was never a link that took me to paypal to pay for the shirts. Is that correct? Will we do the paypal part later? Also don't sweat the shipping option if the shirts aren't ready. I just selected that so you wouldn't have to lug the shirts around (and vice versa).

Third of all it puts a smile on my face knowing that we were able to do something to show our appreciation of the CM's in the Mulch band. I'm sure they will get a kick out of wearing their t-shirts.

~Joanie

6. mSummers

mSummers Member

What's the cutoff date for ordering?

7. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Joanie, you are correct about no current payment thru PayPal. I'm not expecting payment at a bare minimum until the order is placed and in hand. Again, the issue is the reliability of the printers and if I end up having to go elsewhere, the price might rise some (so far the cheapest alternative is around $15-$20 a shirt compared to the current $7)

Realistically, the "order form" is just yo get an accurate count of shirts needed and for sizes.

I am putting the cutoff date for ordering at 10/20. That should give me enough time to get everything squared away, ordered, receive and ship out individually if requested by mid November.

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  8. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

9. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I did mine Jeff! Thanks again for doing this! I love Google Forms! Use them in school with my students all the time!

10. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

The only problem I've had so far is with the "Response Spreadsheet". It is all kerfuddled because I've added and subtracted things to the form. So everything seems out of order.

jbwolffiv likes this.
  11. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

UPDATE 1: so far I only have the following listed as ordering shirts...
    Joanie
    Justin
    John
    Dennis
    Jeffrey

I initially had the cutoff date being tomorrow (10/20) but I will extend it to the end of the week (10/23)...

UPDATE 2: I'm still having some minor issues with the printers, but have been told that may be resolved by week's end (another reason to push back deadline). However, I have been calling around to get pricing from other printers. The downside has been that no other printer has even come close to pricing. And there lies the double edged sword... Cheap but quality work with lots of headaches versus More expensive but no headaches. I think I'm going back to bed...

12. gary

gary Member

Put me down for a 2x

13. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

1 of each?

14. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

And heard back from printer finally. Always seems to have one ordeal or another. But things are maybe getting better. Test order of a couple shirts should hopefully be printed tomorrow and be shipped out.

15. gary

gary Member

16. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I'll mark it down...

17. mSummers

mSummers Member

Thanks for extending the cutoff date. I was on vacation last week and completely forgot to order when I got back.

18. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

UPDATE: So long story short... Bad news is that tees where sent out a little later than I though due to being sick all this week (slowly getting better). Good news is that due to weight of packages most went out via priority (the 1 or 2 that did not went First Class) so you all should have them by mid-week unless the weather causes delays. Thanks for your patience. I do have tracking numbers on them, so let me know if you do not have them by Thursday the 19th.

19. I'm sorry to hear you were sick. I myself have been fighting a campylobacter jejuni infection and now I have some sort of a lung infection. The only consolation is that I am running out of illnesses that I can almost die from before our December trip dates.

Do we owe you any more money for the additional postage? Just let me know and I will be glad to pony up for it.

Feel better...
    ~Joanie

20. mSummers

mSummers Member

Hope both of you feel better soon!