quick question

Discussion in 'Disney Theme Park Discussion' started by Rogue, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Rogue

Rogue Member

I have Dinner reservations at the California grill, at 7:15 on Oct 10,hoping to see the fireworks from there
    its my understanding that Magic Kingdom will close at 7 for the MNSSHP, and we are not intending on purchasing tickets for this event.

are there still fireworks showing that evening and will there an issue of not having tickets for this event eating at the California Grill?

2. MNSSHP has its own special fireworks!

3. Rogue

Rogue Member

will i still be able to view them from the california grill and again will there an issue of not having tickets for this event eating at the California Grill

4. Rogue

Rogue Member

nevermind,

found my answer elsewhere,

5. scratch

scratch Member

So what did you find out?

6. you should be able to see the fireworks without issue - there are spots at Contemporary where you can hear music too - tickets are for admission to MK - is that what you were looking for? (and/or found) - sorry - been pretty busy selling these days, not on the site as much - lots of Disney sales with that free dining about to expire :)

7. Rogue

Rogue Member

actually funny thing i thought there was MNSSHP on that day turns out there isn't so im all good ;D

8. scratch

scratch Member

Too Bad! ; Hallow Wishes is the Best Fireworks!

9. realfam

realfam Member

Hello from AKV!!!!!
    We are officially make our selves part of Hamhamès horde and continuing on this thread from WDW. ; Its the least we can do since were sitting here eating and drinking his left over (thanks again for the goodies!!!)
    I just want to start off by saying,,,,it is unbelievably HOT down here.... ; We have had high 90ès plus heavy duty humdity since saturday.
    We did Epcot saturda. ; Magic Kingdom sunday. ; Animal Kingdom today, and now we sitting watching the most amazing electrical storm (since we cannot going swimming, pool closed due to storm) ; We ate dinner tonight at the Tusker House, ; Yum Yum..
    We have been super busy so I havenèt downloaded any pics. ; I will do so though. ; I took some amazing shots last night at Wishes with my SLR and tripod. ; I will post a wack once I have a bit more time to sit at the computer. ; Ièm heading for the pool once they let us in.
    Off to Hollywood Studios tomorrow and wednesday we move over to Old Key West.

10. scratch

scratch Member

Don't complain! ; We're freezing up here!LOL

Have a magical time!

Can't wait to see your pics!

11. Terrific - can't wait to see them!