Printing Services

Discussion in 'The Digital Darkroom' started by nathanc82, Sep 10, 2011.

1. nathanc82

nathanc82 Member

Does anyone here use an online printing service? I have 2 projects first is my brothers wedding, a friend of the family coordinated his visit from Switzerland to come to the wedding and as a gift done their photography for free. Only issue is since he is in Switzerland he just sent them the disc. So now my mom wants some of the pictures printed out. We do not have a photo place locally, round trip to the nearest one would be about 2-1/2 hours, and CVS, walgreens, wal-mart, places like that around here always are a hassle because they dont want to get into trouble for printing out "professional" photos.

The 2nd project would be printing out a few of my disney photos, which is obviously the more important one. ; ;D

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Have you looked into shutterfly, snapfish, etc?

sent from my htc thunderbolt ;

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

An option with walgreens/walmart/cvs, is to have your friend type up a short copyright release form and then take a photo of it and email it to you. ; Then submit that photo as the first print in the order and call the store once the total order is placed. ; I have had no problems printing from the disney photopass discs when doing that so i suppose it would work for any photographer release.