Post Top (SOLVED)

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by wddoebler, Mar 22, 2010.

1. wddoebler

wddoebler Member

Post top seen on ; our last visit.

[attachments posted prior to 4/27/2010 have been deleted by admin. be sure to link images to make sure they don't get removed]

2. mSummers

mSummers Member

Re: Post Top

Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse?

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

If it isn't in the Treehouse, then it is around the area for that and Aloha Isle (the seating area across from it).

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I really can't place it. ; I don't really see it in that Adventureland area, even if it is - I cannot picture it. ; I'm getting more of an Animal Kingdom vibe from those fence posts in the background. ; But I can't figure out where it would fit in there either. ; Too close together for Frontierland...not 'bamboo' enough looking for Adventureland, too rustic for Fantasyland or Tomorrowland. ; Can't picture anywhere in DHS like that. ; Doesn't seem right for Epcot - it's not the right wood for Africa, Canada, or Norway. ; I'm stuck in AK.

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

everest queue

6. goofmick

goofmick Member

Kali RR queue

7. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

what about the discovery trails around the Tree of Life. ; The fencing would fit and the "cap" might be on the staircase at the viewing tank. ; Otherwise would it be in the bird sanctuary on Pangani?

8. zackiedawg

Strange thing is that there appears to be a penned in area of some form, with what looks like a folded baby stroller or something in there. ; It's making me think it's near a ride. ; How about Tough to be a Bug queue?

9. Stitch

Stitch Member

Somewhere in Snow White's Scary Adventure?

10. wddoebler

wddoebler Member

Not Swiss Family Robinson Tree house, Not Everest queue, Not Kali RR queue, Not Animal Kingdom, Not Tree of ; Life, Not Pangani, Not Tough to be a Bug.

11. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Queue for River Rafts to Tom Sawyer Island? ; And we are confirmed for East Coast? ; And all of Animal Kingdom is void (Per your previous post?)?

12. zackiedawg

How about Splash Mountain queue.

13. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

that would be my next guess, but isnt the queue for both splash and BTRR more of a roped/chained queue?

14. zackiedawg

I think so...but maybe once you get inside, closer to the loading area...

It's the dark wood color that's got me thinking something like that...I had thought of Snow White also, but it's all chains for the queue. ; Splash Mountain I can't remember where the strollers go.

15. gary

gary Member

splash mountain, que line, under the trees, after you go through the entrance . either fast pass or standby, it's where the que winds around in circles before entering up the steps into the building

16. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Looks like Gary is going to be the winner on this one. ; I "Flickred" the Queue for Splash and found this (NOT MINE). ; And don't worry, I only "Flickr" other photos when something need to be narrowed down and have checked all my personal photos. (And don't feel as bad now that I know others do it - see "Strange Art" WAI... It was formerly my hidden shame ;P)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shrugged/2322429177/#
    (NOT MY PHOTO - Only used as reference)

17. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

So I think what ZackieDawg thought was a Baby Stroller was actually a Patron in a Rain Suit/Tarp. ; And I am starting to think that I will need to stand in line for Queue photos even if I don't plan on riding a ride (then hop out at the end).

18. zackiedawg

Yep...that was making me think queues, but I was still thinking stroller. ; Hey, at least I got the Splash Mountain queue, even if I wasn't sure WHERE on the queue it was! ; Gary honed it down to a T.

And definitely don't miss the ride queues!! ; I do it all the time, even if I'm not going on the ride. ; Some of the queues are marvelous, especially at Animal Kingdom. ; I will go through the line sometimes on Kali and Everest just for the photos (I don't ride Kali unless I've got someone to hold my DSLR for me while I go), and have gone through RocknRoller Coaster and Tower of Terror queues even though I'm not going on the ride (no way I'm ever going on RocknRoller).

19. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I am definitely doing the queues on future trips.

20. ELinder

ELinder Member

LOL, most people will do just about anything to avoid standing in lines, but not here. ; :D I love it!

Erich