PM2K15 - Magic Kingdom Day - Everything Else

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by jbwolffiv, Dec 22, 2015.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I had the opportunity to watch this show while eating dinner on Thursday afternoon. I never get to watch this as it is always packed in here when I go, yet this day? Empty!!

[​IMG]Mr. Eclipse by John Wolff, on Flickr

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Figure there needed to be a park wide thread for everything else that took place during PixelMania. If you think that this should just be under the regular park threads I'll understand. But for now, here are a few photos not from the rides or shows...

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

LOL! I think we made these at the same time!

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I tried deleting my initial thread prior to asking about if such a thread should exist. It wouldn't go away so I guess it was meant to be...

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

A Hidden Pascal from the Fantasyland area...
    [​IMG]

A festively clad Dapper Dan...
    [​IMG]

The back side of the Mine Train. When I took this shot I didn't even notice the vultures.
    [​IMG]

6. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I went ahead and merged John's thread into this one.

7. zackiedawg

There wasn't an official Haunted Mansion meet, but I did hop on for a fast-pass in between other meets. Here's one of the portraits I always forget to shoot, and decided this time I was going to remember:
    [​IMG]

Of course part of the reason I forget to shoot them is that it's so dark! ISo12,800, F1.8, and still only 1/10 second shutter. Sheesh!

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I guess the crew mess changes from Chicken like to a turkey based menu for the Christmas!!!

[​IMG]Turkey, really! by John Wolff, on Flickr

9. zackiedawg

Big thunder train going by from the Liberty Belle:
    [​IMG]

10. zackiedawg

These two lovely young women had a veritable swarm of Disney employees offering to help them - two photographers, the guy with the trash picker, and just off camera was the 'Mayor'...all males of course:
    [​IMG]

11. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I am finally getting around to some editing, here is one from the queue of the Haunted Mansion...

[​IMG]Poor Claude by John Wolff, on Flickr