PM2k12 - Epcot Photo Contest Entries

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Tim, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

[box]
    [​IMG]
    Celebrations Magazine and The Magic in Pixels present the Pixelmania Celebrate the Magic photo contest!
    The concept is very simple: ; Post your very best photo from each park (1 each per park), taken during Pixelmania, and the winning four photos will be published in an upcoming issue of Celebrations Magazine.

BUT… ; there’s a catch! ; You cannot post a photo that prominently features any of the four park icons, such as Cinderella Castle, Spaceship Earth, The Sorcerer Mickey Hat, or the Tree of Life. ; Creativity counts so be on top of your game. ; Entrants will submit the photo to a specified contest board that will be created, specifically for each park. ; Each of the winners will also receive a copy of the magazine in which their photo is published as a memento of your accomplishment.

Rules:
    1. ; Submit only one photo per park to the specified board in The Magic in Pixels Forum.
    2. ; Photos may not feature any characters or prominently recognizable Guests.
    3. ; Photos should not prominently feature any of the four park icons.
    4. ; Winners grant Celebrations Magazine the right to publish the photo in an upcoming magazine with no additional compensation.
    5. ; Winners will be contacted by email, requesting the winner’s address and a full-res copy of the winning image
    6. ; Entrants must have been registered attendees and photos must have been taken during Pixelmania, 2012 (12/6 - 12/9).
    7. ; Deadline for entry is 12/31/12 at 11:59pm.
    [/box]

This thread is reserved for posting your very best photo from Epcot during Pixelmania. ; Remember, for the Celebrate the Magic contest during Pixelmania, you can only post one photo and it must not prominently feature any of the major park icons (Castle, SSE, Hat, Tree).

2. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

My entry for EPCOT

Attached Files:

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

My entry for Epcot

Desert Gardens
    [​IMG]

(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

5. Pops

Pops Member

[attachimg=2]

My Entry for EPCOT contest - Garry Rollins

Attached Files:

6. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Joanie, this is from a different thread but should help you...

7. gary

gary Member

epcot entry

[​IMG]

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

9. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

My Submission for EPCOT

Attached Files:

10. disneyscott

disneyscott Member