PM2k12 - EPCOT everything else

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by jbwolffiv, Jan 7, 2013.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

2. mSummers

mSummers Member

Nice work John! ; I'm not very good at shooting live music, but I managed to get some decent ones.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Nice work from both of you! ; You both got the hair-band rock pose playing the guitar neck from Randy...nice job. ; Mike - nice to see that super shallow DOF capability on the full frame, with those OOF backgrounds even from that distance.

Here are some of mine from Off Kilter - I had the ultrawide lens on the DSLR to catch some candid Pixelmaniac shots, so I was using the mirrorless cam for the band shots...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks Michael and Justin! ; Michael, nice grab of Randy (I think thats his name) looking right at you with the pose. ; Justin, your last one is a great shot of Randy (I think), I find that most of my shots of him he is always smiling. ; It must be fun to play there every day.

5. mSummers

mSummers Member

Thanks guys!

You're correct. ; That's Randy Holbrook. ; Does anyone know the name of the fiddle player?

6. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Great shots, everyone. ; That's Jason Thomas on fiddle.

7. mSummers

mSummers Member

Thanks Dennis! ; I knew someone would know all the names.

8. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Morocco, Mo Rockin, Bellydancer

I guess these fall well in the 'Epcot Everything Else' category from Pixelmania...a few shots from Morocco where we stuck around after the Taarji to watch Mo Rockin and the bellydancer:

Scenery detail:
    [​IMG]

MoRockin fiddler:
    [​IMG]

Bellydancer:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a couple of random snaps taken from the line waiting to get into the Candlelight Processional:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  9. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Nice stuff Justin! ; I love that last one, I often attempt shots from that side of World Showcase, but never seem to be happy about the results.

10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

11. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Here is one from 3 years ago, hoping I can see a show or two this time next week!

[​IMG]Holiday Voices by John Wolff, on Flickr

mSummers likes this.