PM 2016 - MNSSHP photos

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by ddindy, Nov 11, 2016.

1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

They laughed when I said I wanted to shoot the parade from the corner between the train station and City Hall. As you can see from this photo, it was a total disaster.

[​IMG]
    Boo to You

She came walking straignt towards me. I got a series of eight shots as she came nearer, stopped and said "Boo to you" along with the soundtrack.

Craig, Chernabog1940 and mSummers like this.
  2. ddindy

Not one to set up in the same old location every time, I decided to set up in a different old location for Hallowishes.

[​IMG]
    Halloween Belle

mSummers likes this.
  3. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

This is my favorite "party" that they do in the parks.

4. gary

gary Member

ok since hallowishes does not have it's own separate thread, i do not feel so bad putting this here. technically not during PM 2016, taken on 10/18. michael got me interested in doing the party twice. not such a bad idea. not so sure i would do the christmas party twice, but mnsshp, worth it. so here is another of those combined fireworks shots, i am kind of stuck on them right now. something new and shiny. we setup in front of the castle, not sure i'd do that again as they bursts were kind of low to the overall scene.
    [​IMG]

jbwolffiv likes this.
  5. gary

gary Member

and yet another combined fireworks shot, i like these but they are labor intensive, so it'll be awhile before i post up another as i really need to get all of pixelmania processed, at least thin the herd if not processed, mostly because in 3 weeks i will be in flagstaff arizona starting a week of national monuments, public ruins, buns transcend, steam train, grand canyon, sedona photo extravaganza. yet another gary special, many miles, many photos many new sites seen, and i need the memory cards freed up. pueblo ruins, not pubic ruins, and buns transcend?? i have to turn off autocorrect on this new laptop, it's bnsf transcon
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  6. gary

gary Member

playing around again with the combined fireworks shots, this didn't work as well as i had hoped, mostly due to the location i had hoped for a little more burst, but i do like the colors
    [​IMG]

and another one with a different base shot of haunted mansion, illustrating that one should take more than one base shot before the show, so you can use different ones[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    Chernabog1940 likes this.
  7. gary

gary Member

and a parade shot or two

[​IMG]

and my offering of the dancers

[​IMG]

mSummers and Chernabog1940 like this.
  8. gary

gary Member

and a couple from the villains spectacular stage show, which i thought was really well done, and i really liked the one in december at the christmas party, apparently both shows are produced and choreographed by the same team.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
    mSummers and Chernabog1940 like this.
  9. ddindy

If you've lost your head and can't find your way, use your GPS - Glowering Pumpkin System.

[​IMG]
    Early GPS

Evad likes this.
  10. ddindy

One doesn't expect to see patriotic garb in a Halloween parade, but I guess the video game world of Wreck-It Ralph doesn't follow our rules.

[​IMG]
    Rushing to the Fourth

11. ddindy

Another example of how bad my Secret City Hall Shooting Spot is.

[​IMG]
    No Mistake

It looks like she's doing The French Mistake from Blazing Saddles.

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  12. ddindy

Once in a while I feel guilty for taking all of those photos of girls. So here's one for the ladies (and for the guys who like that sort of thing).

[​IMG]
    The Final Ghoul

13. jbwolffiv likes this.