PM 2015 FP+ Recommendations

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by mSummers, Sep 28, 2015.

1. mSummers

mSummers Member

Since the FP+ Window opens later this week for many in the group, the Planning Board has the following recommended FP+ times:

Friday 12/4 - MK - Jingle Cruise. We plan to ride at 12:15pm, so please obtain a FP+ that contains 12:15pm within the return window.

Saturday 12/5- Epcot - Illuminations

Sunday 12/6 - DHS - 6:00pm Indiana Jones (5:30-5:50 return time)

Given the issues with getting everyone within the same FP+ window for multiple rides, the Planning Board has elected to only ask for 1 FP+ per day this year. This will also allow everyone to use the other two as they wish.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

For those not in the know (that'd be me!), can you also point out just when the fast-pass window opens for these?

jbwolffiv likes this.
  3. mSummers

mSummers Member

The window opens 60 days from your check in date for those staying on property. Locals and those staying off property can make them 30 days out.

My arrival date is 12/1, so my FP+ window opens on 10/2

4. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

I arrive on 12/1 also with my FP+ window opening on 12/2. I am not sure if I am going to Universal or not yet. So are there any specific park, for those not going, planned for Thur. 12/3?

5. zackiedawg

There are a few not going to Universal - and nothing has been 'officially' planned for Thursday, but tentatively we may try to set up a loose 'meet' for anyone not going to Universal to go to MK for the daytime, then transfer over to Epcot for evening. There are several alternate ideas floating around, from Christmas resort display shoots to Osborne lights that night, so we'll have to see if anything that night gets more organized or official, but Magic Kingdom for the daytime is looking at least fairly good for two or three Pixelmaniacs not going to Universal. As we get official schedules all up and released, we'll also try to firm up an idea of how many might not be going to Universal.

6. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

Thank you so much.

I am not sure if I want to spend that much money for one day at Universal when I don't do any thrill rides and I am not that much into Harry Potter. I would love to go to Universal , but with a multi day ticket to have more time to enjoy the whole park. Of course, staying on property would be nice also.

7. zackiedawg

That's pretty much my thing - I just don't really like crazy-loopy-fast rides which Islands of Adventure is all about, and I have no interest in Harry Potter - so for me, there just isn't a draw. Besides, I have a hard time rationalizing about spending time in the Orlando area but NOT on Disney property - seems somehow traitorous! ;)

8. mSummers

mSummers Member

The 6:00pm Indiana Jones should show a 5:30-5:50pm return time. The list in the first post has been updated accordingly.

Thanks Dennis!

9. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

I was able to make my FPs for my Dec 1 Reservation today. Yeah. So anyone else arriving on the first check it out. Good luck everyone.

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  10. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Made my fastpass reservations and extended my trip by four days!!!

yensid71973 and jbwolffiv like this.
  11. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Sweet!!!!

yensid71973 likes this.
  12. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

AWESOME!

13. mSummers

mSummers Member

Got mine lined up this morning too.

yensid71973 likes this.
  14. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I have to wait until Sunday, I dont check in until the 3rd!

15. The fast pass ("Pass out" at midnight booking those damn fast passes) window opened for me at midnight and I was able to get all of the target times for Karl and I.

Since the system was a little glitchy last night it only took one tech support phone call for me to fix it this morning. Yay Dizzney! [​IMG]

~Joanie

16. zackiedawg

I'm checking in 12/3 as well, so can't get them until Sunday 10/4 - I assume just after midnight on Saturday is technically when my window opens, and I'll see what I can get.

17. zackiedawg

I got all three of the recommended fast pass times locked in for myself.

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.