Pixelmania West 2025

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by ddindy, Jul 29, 2024.

1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

The first time was so much fun that we're going to do it again. The second edition of Pixelmania at Walt's original park is scheduled for March 17-21, 2025. There are no holidays or special celebrations during that time of year, so we'll get to see The Haunted Mansion and it's a small world in their original, non-holiday mode.

We recommend purchasing a 5-day park hopper ticket with Lightning Lane Multi Pass (formerly known as Genie+) when they become available in September. The current price is $705.

If you'd like to save a few dollars on your park ticket, Undercover Tourist frequently offers adult tickets at child prices which saves you $50.

Most of us are once again staying at the Candy Cane Inn, a short 15-minute walk from the park entrance. Rooms start at $350/night. If you are a member of AAA or AARP, use promo code DIS for a $10/night discount. (You must present your membership card at check-in.)

You are of course free to stay at any of the many hotels nearby, most of which are Disney Good Neighbor hotels. You can even pay the big bucks or use DVC points to stay at one of the three Disney hotels.

The closest airport is John Wayne Orange County Airport (SNA). In non-rush hour traffic, it's usually a 15-20 minute trip to Disneyland.

The next closest airport is Long Beach Airport, 30 minutes from Disneyland.

If you fly Southwest, you can make reservations starting August 22, 2024.

Mark your calendar and watch this space for further announcements.

Nancy AK and Joanie Eddis-Koch like this.
  2. I'm in. I'll be staying at the Candy Pain Inn. My arrival date will be Thursday 3/13/25 and I'll probably run around California with my brother after Pixelmania West and hit the National Parks.

Nancy AK likes this.
  3. ddindy

Reminder: Southwest reservations for March can be made starting Thursday, August 22 at approximately 7 am. Book early for the best price!

Joanie Eddis-Koch and Nancy AK like this.
  4. ddindy

Anaheim Regional Transit has a new shuttle service between Orange County Airport and the Disneyland area called EVE (Everyone Ventures Everywhere). They use professional bus drivers and 9-passenger electric vans. You have to load your own luggage but the fare can't be beat: $30 round trip for adults and $15 for seniors. I keep looking for more information but there doesn't seem to be much out there.

Joanie Eddis-Koch and Nancy AK like this.
  5. ddindy

Southwest flights are now available for all of March 2025.

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.