PixelMania 2K16 Official App

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by RedOctober25, Oct 4, 2016.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Time for a rollout... It's to to utilize our smartphones during PixelMania. Go to the following website to download the app.

FOR BOTH APPLE AND ANDROID:
    PixelMania App

Once you have downloaded it, you will need to go into your settings and "authorize" the app, since it is not distributed through the Apple or Google store. Here is what you will see if you have an iPhone (it can be loaded onto an iPad as well)...

[​IMG]

Then after you have "authorized" the app, it will ask you for your email address. This sends a signup request to the Admins (will be the Planning Board). And once approved you'll get a temporary password sent to you. I can't remember the exact steps to change your password, but it should walk you thru the process.

Anyway, I had created a temporary app for the PB to tryout and it worked well for what we need. It has a social media messaging system where we can update events, times and locations... The Schedule of Events, Dining Menus and a few other things. Look forward to seeing you all on the app!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mSummers likes this.
  2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Also, once you are approved and are able to log into the app, be sure to turn on notifications. That way you'll get an alert anytime something happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. mSummers

mSummers Member

Jeff, thanks again for setting this up!

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Your welcome... one of the few things I felt I could do coming into the Planning Board so late into the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mSummers likes this.
  5. Aggghhhhhh!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!
    [​IMG]
    Thanks Jeff!