Pixelmania 2015 - Fun Poll

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by zackiedawg, Dec 21, 2015.

?

Pixelmania 2015 Photos: Which of these is the correct answer?

1. Justin is the only Pixelmania attendee who felt like taking photographs during this year's event

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. As an elaborate prank - Everyone brought fake cameras so Justin thought we were all shooting

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Every single Pixelmania attendee forgot their memory cards this year - and didn't notice until home

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. All Pixelmaniac photos were stolen by hackers except Justin's, because he's technologically medieval

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Disney staffer recognized us from Boardwalk Korkis meet 2013, and forced us all to delete our cards

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Here's a fun poll for those who attended Pixelmania 2015, as to why there are absolutely NO photos posted from the event so far, except mine. I'm thinking it must be one of the following reasons...it couldn't be because no one has even started to download or sort or process any of their photos from Pixelmania yet, over 2 weeks after the event ended! ;)

2. mSummers

mSummers Member

I haven't processed anything yet. Work deadlines have gotten in the way.

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Are we to post in specific PM2K15 threads or just under each individual park thread?

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I think it would be nice, at least for a while after the event, to post in the PM2K15 threads - keeping them separate from the regular park photo threads, so anyone that went can recall and see everyone else's shots and those that didn't attend can see what they missed. I think the last few Pixelmanias, the PM dedicated photo threads stayed active for 4-6 months or so especially as those with lots and lots of RAW photos to sort and process started getting their stuff up - so that sounds like a good plan this time too. Not a 'rule', just a guideline.

5. gary

gary Member

I too have just started to download

6. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Yes, please post photos. Because I wasn't there, I have this big hole in me that needs to be filled with Pixelmania photos. (I know I'm gonna get a lot of flak for phrasing it that way.)

7. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

All I have done is download. Been very busy this time around, but only a half day tomorrow and then off until Jan 4th, so I will get some up.

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Question... Only threads of the meets and all other photos go in to the regular park threads? Or will each park have an "pm2k15 - everything else" thread? I started one for MK but deleted it and thought I'd ask first before reposting.

9. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

As a general rule, if it's in the Pixelmania park of the day during "official" Pixelmania hours, I put it in the Pixelmania forum.