PIXELMANIA 2012 ANNOUNCEMENT FROM S.P.U.D.

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by gary, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gary

gary Member

NEWS FLASH dateline 12/22/11, new york city

in a press conference held today at 30 rock, S.P.U.D, correctly known as Societe' Photographique Uber Disney announced the pixelmania dates for 2012, ; dec 6-9 2012, this earlier than usual release of dates is rumored to be the attempt on the part of the society to avoid half baked planning, preferring instead to mash it all together early. it is not known yet if the chief potato head will be in attendance, although it is likely. it is not known if any tater tots will be there. chief fry cook gary will be there, along with many of the faithfull.

2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I've been stewing over the official announcement - feel like I've been twice-baked waiting to know! ; This is sweet...the chief potato better show - I know Pixelmania takes the starch out of him, but we'll make sure he stays chipper. ; I'll be there, even if I have to scallop some tickets. ; Any other plans for that time of year will be dropped like a hot potato. ; Good thing you're starting to hash out the plans now.

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I just got my vacation approval for december 3rd thru the 9th. ; So I will be there unless things au gratin in denmark. ; The only thing I yam trying to figure out is where to stay. ; Do I stay near PM Central and book at Boardwalk or go the cheaper route and stay at my home resort (Kidani). ; Of course, being december, one must ask themselves how cold will it get and should I bring some sweatshirts.. To brrr or not tuber? ; Home resort window opens mid january!

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Without any clever Idaho references, I will be there, not sure where I will be staying.

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I think it's a pretty safe assumption that the chief potato head will be making an appearance this year. ;
    Justin, my friend, you are quite the cunning linguist.

6. zackiedawg

Idahoped you'd say that! ; See you tater! ; In December, that is.

7. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

hmmmm... ; pixelmania for 2012 or ; [size=small]aulani [/size][/size][size=small]hawaii [/size][/size][size=small]resort[/size]

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

well, the choice is soooooo obvious... It's a no-brainer...

9. Tim

see you in december, seany![nb]bring coffee[/nb]

10. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

This looks like a good inspiration for the event shirt:

[​IMG]

11. Tim

I definitely think that what the duck needs to become a pixelmania tradition. ;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I second that...

Sent from my iPhone...

13. WDWFigment

WDWFigment Member

Not even going to attempt topping Justin. Bravo, sir.

Not sure if we'll be in Orlando during that time or elsewhere, but I'd like to finally meet some of you, besides Dennis. (Not because I don't want to meet Dennis...because I already have met him.)

14. zackiedawg

Hmmm...shoved in a 'topping' reference, did you? ; Nice subtle potato reference. ; ;)

15. Tim

Rumor has it you were standing right next to me during the MVMCP parade and fireworks in 2010 and photo bombed me a few times in one mans dream a few days later. ; :D

16. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Glad to see that there is an announcement. ; You guys kill me with your linguistic abilities. ; Thanks for the laugh. ; Of course, I'll be there.

17. wprindle

wprindle Member

I'll be there. Staying at POP Century. :)

18. Tim

Could it be?! ; Has Walt broken the silence? ; Egads!

19. Zeagle

Zeagle Member

Add me to list as well. ; :)

20. Tim

yes, we are quite the cunning linguists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.