Phineas and Ferb have taken over the Osborne Lights!

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by mainstreet1997, Nov 19, 2010.

1. and if you ask me not in such a good way! The lights are off for nearly a full minute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTrNhntYSJg

Hey Ive got an idea - how about trying a long exposure of the lights while one of the "shows" are running? Probably just have some lights dimmer than some others.

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I think it was an interesting way to start the show off, but in the end my approval or disapproval of this new element depends on how often it recycles. ; Once every 15 minutes... BAD. ; Once every hour... I can live with that. ; Guess we need to wait and see.

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Jeff it seemed to be more like 40 minutes at least on the loop time. ; It actually is a nice little skit.

Katie trying to take a long exposure during the dancing portion is very difficult to get right due to the brightness bouncing all over the place. ; Doable but difficult. ;

(from my htc incredible)

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I am actually looking forward to it! ; My daughter loves the show so she will probably think it is great!

5. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

Yeah thats cute and my kids love that show- I think I'll not show them the viseo and let them hear about the usethelightsforevilinator when we're there. ; :D

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I am doing the same thing, my daughter has no clue about it!

7. JoePenniston

JoePenniston Member

I've never even seen this show and I can't wait to see it in a couple weeks!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

8. mSummers

mSummers Member

That's a neat show and with it being a long time between skits, I don't mind it much.

9. RocketTom

RocketTom Member

The show looks great, but that whole thing with Phineas and Ferb left me cold. I could really do without that. Just seems like they took the lazy way out without some light effects (IMHO)...

10. gary

gary Member

i have to fess up, i have no idea who phineas and ferb are, other than i see something named that while surfing the channel guide, now remember, there are no small children around our house anymore, not for 20 years, so we are not up on tv characters much

11. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Forget the kids. ; I watch the show occassionally. ; It's better than some of the junk on tv today. ; Looking very forward to seeing the "Spectacle" again... ; just a few short days away.

12. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Phineas and Ferb is a great show. ; I'm not embarrassed to say. ; Gotta love any show with a secret agent platypus. ;

(from my htc incredible)

13. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

It is one of the Disney Channel shows (now XD) that I too am not afraid to admit I like!

14. Add me to the list of people admitting that I like the show. I love Perry!