Peter Mayhew tweets Star Wars photos

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by ExploringWDW, Jan 12, 2014.

1. ExploringWDW

ExploringWDW Member

If you haven't already seen this, Peter Mayhew tweeted a bunch of fun photos from behind the scenes of the filming of the Star Wars movies. He is @TheWookieRoars on twitter. The tweets are from January 9th and the last one is here:

https://twitter.com/TheWookieeRoars/status/421506242922573824/photo/1

I've watched his twitter following go up by over 20,000 in just the last half hour!

2. God bless Carrie Fisher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks for that Dave! ; I am now one of his followers, great photos too!

4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Thanks, Dave. ; I follow Peter (and even contributed to his Kickstarter) but I missed these.

5. ExploringWDW

ExploringWDW Member

Gillian actually saw it first on the MSN homepage. When I first started following him after last years SWW I doubt he even had 1000 followers. He's now over 125k, with 100k just since he posted the photos. Too bad he didn't have that following before his kickstarter!

Dennis did you pledge enough to get any of the signed artwork?

6. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Yes, I get one of the signed photos. ; I kind of regret not getting his autograph last spring when he was at the Lexington (Ky) Comic Con (the line was really long), but he's scheduled to be in Cincinnati in the fall so I'll get another chance.

7. RedOleander

RedOleander Member

Awesome! I love behind the scenes photos, especially from older movies. It's so cool to see the actors out of character and just hanging out!

I hope you are able to get his autograph! That would make a great collectible.