Pentax K-2000 with lens and flash... $494.95 WOW!

Discussion in 'Buying and Selling' started by Tim, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Pentax K2000 SLR Digital Camera Kit with 18-55mm Lens & AF-200FG Flash

[​IMG] ; ;
    The Pentax K2000 SLR Digital Camera Kit with the 18-55mm Zoom Lens and AF-200FG P-TTL Shoe Mount Flash brings legendary Pentax image quality to the next generation of digital photographers in a compact, easy to use package. Perfect for photo enthusiasts or first time DSLR owners, the K2000 incorporates the latest imaging technology to capture stunning 10.2 megapixel photos at up to 3.5 frames per second. A built-in Help Button provides users with a clear explanation of all controls and settings and even offers insight into the fundamentals of photography. Advanced Shake Reduction and high ISO capability compensate for unwanted camera shake to always yield the best image quality possible.

Price: $494.95
    Free Shipping

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO BUY!

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Re: Pentax K-2000 with lens and flash... $269.99 WOW!

Wow, that is a great deal for an SLR. ; Cheaper than a projection enabled P&S.

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

That would be an incredible price actually! ; I clicked the link and see the price coming up as $494.95 though. ; Still a good deal...but not quite as good as your post!

4. Tim

the 269.99 is the price as provided in the newsletter email. ; i have emailed them asking for clarification as that would make an awesome backup kit or starter kit for someone, at 1/2 the price of a good point and shoot.

5. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

No question. ; I'd even be curious myself, as I have a Pentax SLR with 3 or 4 lenses, including a nice 1.4 prime.

6. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

I would be interested at that price for sure- you can never have too many cameras.

7. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

That is a FANTASTIC price. Let us all know what you think if any of you decide to pick one up.

8. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

That price is AWFULLY tempting for a crop camera, esp with a lens and flash. ; Almost too good to be true.

9. Tim

the correct price for this kid is $494.95 as the original price was an unfortunate typo. ; it still seems like a very good price for what you are getting.