owners locker?

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by Sean&Karen, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Who uses it? What do you store with it? How much is it costing you?

2. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I've had one for a few years. ; It's great for keeping stuff that I only use at WDW. ; Recently I've made several quick weekend trips and basically lived out of the locker. ; It's great finding it in my room when I check in in the evening. I've also had it sent to some non-Disney resorts with varying degrees of success.

I use mine to store toiletries, clothes, a small backpack, ponchos and other assorted stuff.

Cost is a $75 signup fee and $99 per year, which includes one delivery/pickup. ; Additional deliveries are $25 each. ; With five trips a year this year and last, they're making a bit of change off me.

Tuesday evenings at 7:30 the owner of the company hosts a wine meet in Epcot's France pavilion. ; It's a pleasant way to pass the time and get to know him.

If you decide to sign up, let me know beforehand. ; You can enter my email address as a referral and I get brownie points.

Gary also uses it.

3. gary

gary Member

i swear by it. and i only make 2-3 trips a year, but still worth it to me. i keep a full set of toiletries, 5 days worth of under clothing, socks, a couple of the infamous t shirts, 2 pair shorts, 2 pair long pants, 1 swim suit, all the assorted usb cables, power strips, usb hub etc, for my laptop and to plug in battery chargers, i also keep a wallplug and charger cable for my phone so i do not have to worry about forgetting that, next trip i am dropping off a pearstone AA battery charger and batteries as all my flashes use that size. 1 benro tripod, 1 acratech ballhead. 1 spare set of sneakers in case my shoes get wet. 1 light windbreaker, 1 heavy jacket, 1 pack coffee filters, 1 small coffee grinder, beans i bring along each trip, 2 spare packs emergency timmies (thanks tim). some trips i get on the plane with only a camera bag

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Ive got one tote right now. ; Made my quick trip in october so much easier. ; I keep a shaving kit in their with all my toiletries so I dont have to pack one. ; Also some larger cups, laundry sheets, notecards, small toolkit, first aid kit, etc... ; Only had to take a carry-on bag. ; The downside is that it is completely full now and have to consider getting a second tote. ; Would probably consider keeping a spare set of clothes (or two) if I do.

(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk)