Old EPCOT Logo!?!

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by Imaginerd, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

While I went to Le Cellier sometime last week or the week before I ordered a drink and in it holding my lime was this! (Picture below) It read EPCOT Center Walt Disney World on the stem. Anyway enjoy?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Wow, they had too many made up for at least 8-10 years???

3. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

What you have is a true treasure! Really, that is quite amazing. Thanks for sharing! :)
    I really miss those old logos. I think they gave the park a more future feeling. Symbols have played such a huge part in human language and communication ever since the first cave paitings. Even today; symbols are used to designate location, rank and feelings. I was saddened when I first heard these where removed from EPCOT. :'(

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

they still used that 'stick' in the garden grill as of this summer. i didnt pay any mind this trip as to if they were using it or not, but i do remember it being green in color.

5. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

Ya got one ya wanna get off your hands for a reasonable price(sorry my first born has already been ransomed out to my wife) let me know!

If you have one you'd rather keep, please at least post pics for the rest us poor saps! ;-)

-DaWhoLaGn-

6. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

sorry, dude, but i dont have any of them in my possession. i wish i did but i think my wife would just about disown me if i started keeping those things :)

7. mcpaul

mcpaul Member

Hey - I remember when they used to have that logo on the butter pacs at Chefs de France at EPCOT!!! Wish I had shot a piccie of that. Of course, it's just the boring (mass produced) foil covered ones there now