Okay, when the Indy tank get a makeover?

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by Roger, May 22, 2011.

1. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

2008 (last pic I know I took of it):

[​IMG]

Today:

[attachimg=1]

The composition is not normal, I know.[nb]Spent some time discussing that with someone today. ; 3D photography has different rules to follow.[/nb] Pictures for 3D will have different rules. ; Pics that are normally boring will be incredible in 3D.

Attached Files:

2. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Took them a few years to get the supplies in for the tank. It's loaded for bear now. ; Watch out!

3. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

It must have been very recently. ; I noticed the new paint Sunday morning, but I think it was still the rusted hulk in April.

4. mSummers

mSummers Member

It was definitely rusted in December. ; Nice to see them do something with it!

5. Paul

Paul Member

Looks too new, they should have aged it a little or scuffed it up a bit.

6. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

I agree since they didn't repair the damage from when Indy stuffed a rock into the side gun while riding a horse. ; It was worse than the banana in the tailpipe.

7. RocketTom

RocketTom Member

I'd keep an eye on it. Just 'cause it's got a new coat of paint now, doesn't mean they won't weather it soon.

8. Paul

Paul Member

I will check it out in August....here is a related vehicle from the West Coast

Attached Files:

• indy.jpg
      indy.jpg
      File size:
      271.6 KB
      Views:
  9. RocketTom

RocketTom Member

I was there at the DL one last week, and - yup, pretty much looked just like that.