Off the Hook

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by Tim, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I scored a MAJOR hookup at Tower of Terror the last night of Pixelmania when several of the 'hops let me and Paul pretty much roam around as much as we wanted. ; They gave us as much time as we could have possibly wanted or needed to just blast away til our fingers bled. ; This is one of my favorites from the set.

Look for a HUGE Tower of Terror gallery expansion coming very soon. ; I shot 250+ frames and never made past the libraries, nor do I take an exterior photos of the place. ; It was, dare I say... "Off the Hook".

[​IMG]
    Off the Hook by TheMagicInPixels, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. ELinder

ELinder Member

Cool, looking forward to seeing that!

Erich

3. HW

HW Member

nice shot Tim. I bet a nik silver efx treatrment on this would be cool

4. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

With what you have shown so far, I can not wait to see the rest of the photos from that new camera of yours.

5. Paul

Paul Member

Tim was like a kid in a candy store, no way we were leaving there without taking MANY shots. ; I probably took half as many as Tim. ; I'll find out as soon as I grab my CF cards out of my camera bag and start processing.

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I had not been on this ride in about 5 years, ; but my 9 year old daughter mustered up the courage and we went on. ; All I could think was it would be awesome to have some time in that part of the queue for photo taking! ; That is proof! ; Awesome!!

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

You ain't kidding!

8. mSummers

mSummers Member

Nice shot! ; Can't wait to see the rest!