NY BOTANICAL GARDEN

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by gary, Apr 12, 2017.

1. gary

gary Member

i'm going to post a few, this will be a thread seeing periodic posts added, as i make trips to the ny botanical garden in the bronx, ny. i hadn't been there in a few years , and somehow a couple of weeks ago i ended up on the website, i think i was researching the train show and realized it was the annual orchid show, something i had not been to in 25 years. so i figured with that and other shows i'll get my membership worth. so i purchased a membership, and last sunday went to the last day of the thai orchid show. this first post is of a piece of dale chihully glass, being set up for a display of his work opening 4/22
    [​IMG]

jbwolffiv likes this.
  2. gary

gary Member

i love orchids, and they come in all sizes and colors
    [​IMG]

and all shapes
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

jbwolffiv and Chernabog1940 like this.
  3. gary

gary Member

a couple more, while i still have the phanfare site, i received notice a few days ago that as of 5/28/17, phanfare is no more, and we have until then to move everything to smugmug, what i do not know and is not real clear on the transfer link if if everything i have on here posted via love link to phanfare is going to transfer over or will all my threads including the long baseball thread be lost, and the trip threads
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chernabog1940 likes this.