Now thats efficient!

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by mainstreet1997, May 11, 2009.

1. Laundry service wherever you go!

[​IMG]

Where Am I?

I have a feeling this one will be solved within the next few minutes but I had never noticed it before!

2. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I'm guessing somewhere in AK in the Asia section, but I can't say exactly where.

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Yeah...actually, I used this for a 'where am I' a few months back! ; Like you, I had not previously noticed it. ; Mine was considerably more cropped though. ; I'll leave myself out of the guessing!

4. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Yes, I remember too. ; Not AK.

5. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

This is in MK, Frontierland to be specific. Right near / over Pecos Bill, facing Splash / Big Thunder Mountains.

6. Yup. Good job Cooleo! I guess it was just odd to be coming over the bridge and seeing Chinese Laundry...I thought the heat was really starting to get to me :D

7. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

To my chagrin...I hadn't at the time known about being able to upload photos directly to TMIP, so I was hosting photos on my gallery, and since deleted them...not thinking about the fact that old threads with those links would now have no photos! ; I've since always uploaded my WAIs to this site, but these older ones are gone for good.

Still...here was the original thread I posted with this same thing (with the clue photo missing):

http://www.themagicinpixels.com/forum/h ... ic.php?t=4

The reveal photo is still there on page 2 though.

8. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Justin - This might be hard to believe, but I forgot that I had solved it when you posted it, until I checked out the link to your thread. Now I feel silly for jumping on this one. When I saw it here, I just automatically remember seeing this in January.