Next trip?

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by Sean&Karen, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Sitting down to plan our next trip, Thinking October..

When is everyone planning on going for 2013?

2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I'll be there Jan 31 through Feb 4, sometime likely in early June, again likely in late September or early October (depending on the cruise schedule that time of year), and then for the next Pixelmania. ; Those are the 'sure things' - I'll probably end up with 1 or 2 more spontaneous trips with very little advanced planning or warning.

3. gary

gary Member

well pixelmania for certain, i may try to do a short 4-5 day in october for a little food & wine and the halloween party, much depends on my bluegrass schedule this year. i've had a couple of nibbles from other festivals that have seen my work on artists websites that they have booked, some free music is always good but a lot of them start thursdays which pretty much require using a day of time, and i may have to hit the podunk festival in august up in norwich ct. this year as they have a stellar lineup of bands that are all on my A list to get to see in a show

4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

April 12-15 to see Paul Revere and the Raiders.
    May 16-20 for Star Wars Weekend 1.
    Oct. 11-20 for Halloween and Food & Wine.
    Early December for Pixelmania and WDW Today Reunion (if that's when they are).

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Spring with the kids for Flower/Garden, possibly Star Wars weekends
    October for Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine
    November for big annual family trip
    December for Pixelmania

Maybe some mini-trips/junkets worked in if the airfare is cheap enough.

6. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

58 days till next trip...

March 1st thru 11th at Animal Kingdom Lodge
    June16th thu 25th on Disney Cruise Lines (Alaska)

And then just saw today that I got approval for the first week of december (2nd thru 9th)!!!!

(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk)

7. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

September ?
    December ; ? Nothing in stone yet- but leaning there.
    Would love to do a spring trip this year- but doubt that will happen-who knows.....

8. mSummers

mSummers Member

Currently tossing around the possibility of attending the Carolwood Pacific Historical Society annual Un-Meeting if it doesn't fall on the weekend of my friend's wedding. ; I'll have to wait until they announce the dates (usually in May) before I do any further planning.

I'll definitely be there for PM2K13. ; If the CPHS Un-Meeting doesn't work I may do an extended Pixelmania trip again to allow for a side trip to shoot the Orange Blossom Cannonball and a trip to see the VAB over at KSC if they're still offering that tour.

9. MJHurley

MJHurley Member

We are leaving next Wednesday for a week and to run in the 1/2 Marathon. Since I snuck in a pair of annual passes with the DVC special pricing, we are looking to take a trip again in the fall when our daughter gets a little older.