new to TMIP forums.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Calidain, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Calidain

Calidain Member

hi everyone, my name is Daniel and I'm a long time Disney fanatic, recent Florida resident and WDW annual passholder and I dabble in photography. ; I've always enjoyed taking photographs but in 2011 my son was born and I decided to really push myself and get better at photography.

I often visit other Disney Photography sites as well as the Digital Photography School site. ; I joined here because a coworker told me about Pixelmania and I thought any chance to meet fellow Disney Photography nuts is something I need to check into.

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Welcome!

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Welcome!!! ; Pixelmania is a blast! ; Hope you can make it!

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Welcome indeed! ; A fellow Florida resident and Disney fan and photography lover myself. ; You should try to make Pixelmania for sure - it's a great time, for beginners and experienced alike. ; And this site is a great place for questions that pertain specifically to photography at Disney - techniques, gear, shots, places to set up, and ideas and future shot lists alike!

5. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Welcome, Daniel. ; I look forward to meeting you in December.

6. Paul

Paul Member

Hi Daniel and welcome to the forums.

7. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Welcome to the boards...

Sent by using Tapatalk...

8. Calidain

Calidain Member

Thanks for the kind welcome, I'm always glad to find friendly photographers to converse with. ; Being local and having the annual passes I plan on attending some nights for sure though it will be a normal work week for me. ; I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

9. Welcome, Daniel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. gary

gary Member

welcome aboard,

11. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Glad to have you on board! ; Pixelmania planning is under way and some info should be coming out soon!

12. mSummers

mSummers Member

Welcome aboard, Daniel!

13. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Welcome Daniel, from a fellow Floridian and local to WDW, as well as a former, yes I said former, cast member. ;

14. ELinder

ELinder Member

Hi Daniel!

Jeff, former cast member??

Erich