New shopping options at Downtown Disney

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by PolynesianMedic, Jun 6, 2014.

1. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

They opened a new store called the Marketplace Co-Op. There are a few new stores and 3 of them have also opened online in the Disney Store. Check out the new items available to decorate your home here. There are a total of 6 or seven new stores in the Co-Op. Apparently it's a way for Disney to try out new items.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
    disneymom13 likes this.
  2. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Member

This looks like fun, thanks for sharing. I would love to buy some stuff to remind me of the trip, but I am not fond of making my home look like a play room, so some nice home decor items would be nice.

3. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

That's look super cool there's a lot of awesome stuff to buy! I'm going to see it all!

4. Aprax

Aprax Member

Lots of awesome merchandise on the sites. It's pretty cool to look and I might actually buy something, there's so many things to pick from. Thank you for the share! :)

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Hopefully they will still have the customizable dvc merchandise still available on my next trip down.

6. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

It should be interesting to see what they are going to try in here. There are about 4 other stores in the Co-Op now that aren't on the web.

7. disneymom13

disneymom13 Member

I received an email from this Marketplace Co-Op, and it is fantastic! I have already spotted numerous items I can't wait to purchase. This is the best place to shop for unique Disney Parks Merchandise, especially for gifts; I love it!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
  8. LittleMissMia

LittleMissMia Member

Oh very cool! I would love to buy some merchandise from their website. I know that my pieces would be one of a kind where I'm from because nobody that I know would know about this store. Maybe I'll have to introduce them to it >:)

9. 00003

00003 Member

This is great. I am so grateful that I knew this. There would surely be stuff there that are true-to-Disney's mission which is to constantly thrill, excite while giving immeasurable joy and unforgettable experience. This is really worth to know and worth to share. I really like buying stuff and anything else related to Disney. I give them to my cousins and to all the kids that are dear to me. My friends and relatives also do the same thing. We are all alike. So, this would surely be a good news for them to know.