My first blog

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by DisneyGeek92, Feb 29, 2008.

1. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

Hey, I created my first ever blog today. I would like some feedback about how I can make it better. This first post was about that lightbox thingy I posted earlier. It was really a test more than anything. I would really love some comments.

http://jmichael-blog.blogspot.com/

2. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Great start! I got to get going on my lightbox.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Dan

Dan Member

Well, I have one bit of feedback.. you've got a typo. The news feed says "disney new", instead of news.

I haven't really got any other commentary to add, I read a few blogs but I'm primarily interested in the text, and as you're just getting started there isn't a lot of text to judge from. So far the light box post is well done though. I guess I'd say that the news feed is an interesting touch as well, it brought some news items to my attention that I wouldn't have seen otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

Thanks, I've been trying to re-read my content before posting, so my grammar and spelling is correct. That typo is fixed now thanks for making me aware of that. The lightbox one was really a test. I'm trying to get the hang of it. I'm going to be posting a trip report with a few pictures this week.