MVMCP???

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Sean&Karen, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

When is everyone doing the MVMCP? Thursday December 6th?

2. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Member

I am going on the 6th.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

typically, the thursday that kicks off mousefest is when everyone goes to mvmcp. if i do go, it will be on that night as well.

4. gary

gary Member

tim!!!! what's this if i go??? you know very well you can't resist the magic kingdom at night, all decorated up for christmas, plus a parade, all shared with 300 or so of your best disney friends, and a few fellow t-mip in the herd as well
    now go wash out your mouth with soap young man, i never want to hear that kind of language from you again

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

sorry, sir.

6. Dan

Dan Member

6th. I will most likely be in my light weight, high speed mode, meaning no backpack, no photo gear. Or maybe I'll just sling my camera around my neck and leave the pack behind. There is all the special decorations and projected lights and such to consider. It's just that I find myself having to run through empty lines, especially the rather long and twisting line of Splash Mountain, and it's helpful to lighten up a bit for that sort of thing. I certainly won't be taking the time to set up a tripod and take careful pictures, I'm on a mission that night. Ride as many rides as is humanly possible while getting as many cookies as I can, and trying to figure out a way to cool down the hot chocolate served slightly cooler than the temperature of the surface of the sun.

It's good hot chocolate.. it's just WAY too hot. I wish they'd set aside a few cups to cool down for those of us without asbestos lined mouths.