Mulch, Sweat and Sheers

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by PolynesianMedic, Apr 11, 2012.

1. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

So Tim and I did a marathon trip between DAK and DHS one night. ; When we got to DHS the band was playing so we decided to stick close by grab front row spots and take some photos of the band, knowing they would ham it up for us being so late. ; I, being the shorter one got some interesting attention paid to me. ; I wish my camera could focus faster, but I digress. ; These are straight from the camera, and a good idea of the fun we had with the band.

[​IMG]

Their coming for me. . .
    [​IMG]

Closer. . .
    [​IMG]

Closer [size=78%](they are checking the ground as our gear was there)[/size][size=78%]. . .[/size]
    [​IMG]

Still Closer. . .
    [​IMG]

IN YOUR FACE!
    [​IMG]

By the way for those that have never seen the girl before, her name is Mia. ; I had never seen her before this night either so don't be upset if you were unaware she was there.

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Nice set! ; The last one is great!

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Great score on the last one. ; I was laughing too hard (at you) to get a good shot of you getting the shot but I might have something.

4. PolynesianMedic

It was pretty funny. ; Trying to stand still and not shake too much from laughing myself.

5. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Looks like fun was had by all - and you definitely got some very different perspectives! ; Never have seen a girl in the band before.

6. PolynesianMedic

It was fun Justin, and it was my first time seeing her also. ; Mia was great, but I think that the other guy (I can't remember his name at the moment) is a lot more animated and I like his voice better.

7. Tim

Morris Mulch

8. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Ah...Morris Mulch. ; So would Mia be Mia Mulch? ; Morris Mulch's sister?

9. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Great Shots. I Love this show too & caught this along with KiKi who had met up with us on that trip. Have to say I've never seen Mia either. I feel the whole concept of this show lends itself to helping to make the show what it is. Those who just pass it by don't know what they are missing.

; I do believe this would be Morris clowning around with my son...

[​IMG]

A few more from that performance.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  10. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Great shots, Jeff. ; I saw the band with a woman a year ago, but I don't know if it was the same person.

I've also had them get right up into my lens, but I'm usually focused on somebody else and miss the shot.

11. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Oh, yeah, that last one is great! ; Nice going, Jeff! ; So, they like to pick on short people? ; I got one for them in May then. ; ;D

12. PolynesianMedic

It was fun, and I can assure you all that I will do it again, and again. ; They are a lot of fun, ham it up for the camera, and let's not forget that they play some great music too!

Nice shots Coo1eo! ; That would be Morris!

13. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

The Jammitors are also good about getting the camera close up. ; I love watching these shows off the main pathways.

Sent from my iPhone...

14. Tim

Here is the side view of Jeff's "in yo face!" pic from the first post in this thread.
    [attachimg=1]

Attached Files:

• mia.jpg
      mia.jpg
      File size:
      78.2 KB
      Views:
  15. HPS3

HPS3 Member

Cool shots yall! I saw the girl during my spring break trip too.