Mulch: A Farewell to Lawns Tour

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by RedOctober25, Sep 17, 2015.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Were you ready to ROCK YOUR FACE OFF! Well, I was. And what was supposed to be a possible Paparazzi Photo Shoot (like some previous years) suddenly got turned into a Farewell Tour and maybe a quick memorial meet (like Off Kilter). Anyway, my awesomely talented artist friend whom you might know from previous awesome tees like "Gary's Grande Foto Fiesta" and "PotC Tsunami Tour" has yet again amazed me. I gave him a couple of photos I had taken of Morris and the guys and he pulled from that the essence of the Mulch. So here it is, from their final tour (but hopefully not their truly final)...

Mulch, Sweat & Shears: A Farewell to Lawns

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (And yes, all the cities are actual U.S. Cities)

I should have estimated prices and possible alternate color options on these within a few days. I will update everyone once I do and then start an order list (for both tee designs).

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Another awesome one Jeff! And another shirt I will need!!! Thanks for doing this!!!

3. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

You're gonna make me go broke, Jeff. Great job. Too bad they won't be available next week when I'm down there. Maybe we can convince Jim Doyle (aka Morris) to drop by Pixelmania so we can give him one.

4. A must have t-shirt! Nicely done Red!!!

~Joanie

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

What dates are you going to be down there? If I can get ahold of the printers on Monday I might be able to have them do a small rush order and ship it to you down there (obviously no promises). And the intent was always there to give the band members a shirt.

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  6. I'll sponsor the cost of one of the shirts that will be donated to the band members.
    ~Joanie

7. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Me too!!!

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Dennis pointed out a small change, so the art is going back to the artist for a few days. But glad it was brought up now rather than when the shirts got printed. (The change is that the "&" symbol is now an " n' " for the correct band name).

Oops... My bad! :rolleyes:

9. mSummers

mSummers Member

Looks great Jeff!

I'll sponsor one as well! It would be awesome if we could get them the shirts ahead of their final performance

10. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Put me down as a sponsor as well.

Michael, I suggested that to Jeff since I will be heading down in a week. It doesn't look like the shirts can be ready in time for that to happen. Good thought, though.

11. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

So a couple of shirts showed up in the parks today.

As featured in an Orlando Attractions Twitter post, Luke's girlfriend Kelley....[​IMG](photo credit Attractions Magazine)

And then Nicole S. (Jim's fiancé)...
    [​IMG](photo credit Nicole's selfie)

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  12. This is awesome!!!
    ~Joanie