More Shenanigans at Smithville...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tim, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Well, let the pics stand for themselves...
    Featuring Harra, HW, and ScottWDW

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. HW

HW Member

well I guess what goes around comes around. I dont remember the shot of me with Scottwdw

3. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Ray looks like he was having too much fun!

4. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

Yes, I had a blast. My wife and I always have fun hanging out with the Devine Family.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  5. PolynesianMedic

Sorry I couldn't have joined in on the fun! I hope the next time you are up this way, we can all get together

6. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Hmmmm....Ray fits on one of those horses a lot better than Tim did. ::)

Howie, we look great with our Nikons in hand. BTW, for those of you wondering (you are, right?), that's the 18-200VR on my camera.

7. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

That's not right at all!

I'm not supposed to be living so close to WDW, the envy of the Disney-loving world, and actually be jealous of the good time TMIPers are having up in New Jersey!

My family emigrated from New Jersey to escape the poverty, crime, corruption, graft, and backwards ways when I was 6 years old...and you guys actually make it look FUN to be there!

;)

Before the Joyzee Boys form a lynch mob...I kid! I joke!

The graft didn't bother us. ;D

:)

I've still got lots of family in NJ.

We haven't been able to rescue them yet.

ba-dum-dum!

8. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

i would move out TOMORROW if i could, but my wife and i make a good living and are close to family so it's not in the cards as of now. retirement = snowbirds, me thinks!

9. Grumpwurst

My grandfather and uncle lived in Cherry Hill, NJ till the day that they died. This trip was my first time back in NJ since 1986

10. Grumpwurst

You know your mom would drag your dad to wherever you migrated to :)

11. HW

HW Member

that knock on the door is Vinnie Justin

12. HW

HW Member

oh and we are still corrupt as ever

13. zackiedawg

Well...Cherry Hill! That's awfully toney compared to where I lived! And Tim...my cousin Cindy who I'll be seeing in 4 days at Disney is coming down from her house in northern Jersey - she lives in the lake district in the mountains - they've got home theaters, heated pools, and billiard rooms and more than an acre of land...so they're in a whole different kind of Jersey than my section!

For anyone who knows Jersey...we lived in Paterson. Stop laughing! Yes, that Paterson. The one with the principals who carry baseball bats. Not exactly the Boca Raton of the north! For those who don't know Jersey...think of the nastiest, most downtrodden, crime-struck, run-down inner city blights you've got in your state, then double it. That's Paterson! ;)

My grandmother and grandfather moved to Florida when they retired in 1973 - my mother visited in 1974, and we moved down here by the end of that year! One look at the warm Florida beaches, and we were permanent birds!

14. zackiedawg

HW - Glad the corruption is still rampant. I was able to pay Vinnie off!

15. HW

HW Member

the Sopranos was actually a documentary

16. PolynesianMedic

LOL, This is too funny to read! I so want out of NJ also. I think it might be back to Virginia for us next year, but I would rather it be Florida!