Mickey's Toontown Fair Closing Permanently today

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by CameraGirl, Feb 11, 2011.

1. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Just a reminder that Mickey's Toontown Fair will be permanently closing at the end of February 11 2011 to make space for the new Fantasyland expansion. So now is your last chance to visit the land before it permanently closes.

After the 11th, Mickey and Minnie will be meeting and greeting near to Space Mountain in Tomorrowland until their new home in the Main Street Expo Hall is ready in the Spring. Tinker Bell and the other fairies will be meeting near to MouseGear at Epcot, and the Disney Princesses have moved to Adventureland Veranda at the Magic Kingdom. ;

2. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

I can't even imagine what it will be like without the Toontown Fair. ;I hope the Fantasyland expansion is better, but looking at the conception art doesn't really make me excited for it.

I am more disappointed that it wasn't an area that we spent much time in and I didn't get many photos. ; Boo!!

3. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

DS loved it there. He had to take me on a tour of mickey's house (he had done it with DH and FIL while I was nursing Kyle); and he loved the little roller coaster, and the "playground" also.

Too bad