Meet Tim at Walt Disney World

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by Tim, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I will be in WDW from 12/7 - 12/12 (pop century aka scopa towers). See you there.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. barrie

barrie Member

I'll be there 12/6-12/14. I'm looking forward to meeting you Tim and learning some new photo tips. Barrie

3. gary

gary Member

we'll be there 12/7 - 12/15, boardwalk villas, looking forward to meeting all of you, always looking to get some photo tips, i still have not captured that castle in a way deserving of framing for the living room wall, maybe this trip since this will be the first time i have brought a tripod into the parks
    i know it's not a wdw photo but here's one taken today, of 1/2 my wdw team, sister in law doreen on the left on pepper, my wife karen on the right riding dollar, i'm not in this as i'm on dusty, and taking the picture, our club fall trail ride this morning
    gary

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

looks like you folks had a good time. looking forward to meeting you as well, gary.

5. DisneyDame

DisneyDame Member

Tim, you and I have already met, but I'm looking forward to seeing you again and meeting the rest of you at MouseFest! I'm there 12/7 - 12/10, and you'll find me at the DisneyWorldTrivia.com table during the MegaMouseMeet. :D

6. MagicMeets

MagicMeets Member

Tim who?

:) ;) ;D ;D

Cyas there!

Fred Block
    MagicMeets.com Founder and Senior Event Coordinator

7. ilene

ilene Member

I'll be there 12/9 - 12/16. See you on the 10th!

8. AUBandPilot

AUBandPilot Member

I'll be there 12/6-12/12 - Scopa Towers!

9. Dan

Dan Member

I'll be there 12/10-12/16, at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

10. drcookies

drcookies Member

Looking forward to meeting you all that can make it on the 10th! I've never been to a photog meet before and it sounds exciting!

Tom ;D