Magical Mountain Mousefest Housekeeping Updates

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by nrose101, Nov 30, 2006.

1. nrose101

nrose101 Member

Well, it's almost that time. Bags are getting packed..their is excitement is in the air...I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown LOL.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a safe trip down to WDW and I can't wait to see everyone.

A quick few updates, codicils, etc:

1) Raglan Road has sectioned off 1/4 of their pub for us. We will have greeters at the door to help direct everyone.

2) Don't forget to stop by our table at the Mega Mouse Meet. We have a lot planned for you

• A special drawing with the grand prize of a drawing by Disney Artist Brain Blackmore.
    • The announcement of a new Magical Mountain product that will be a big part of our 5 year anniversary celebration. (We will have a demo live on the the website immediately following the Mega Mouse Meet presentation.)
    • Preliminary sketches of our new mascot/character.

3) If you see me anytime of the day or night in the parks (even if it isn't an official meet) please don't hesitate to stop me and say hi.

4) Most important-- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE LOTS OF FUN!

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

looking forward to seeing you and wish you success with your "new feature"

i can't imagine what it is, but if it's anything like the rest of your work i'm sure it will be great.

for those of you unfamiliar with nathan, he's the owner of www.magicalmountain.net and www.flickdirect.com and is also a co-host on the www.mousetunes.com podcast.

3. nrose101

nrose101 Member

ahh thanks Tim your the best :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. Tim

you owe me the pricely sum of one shandy

5. nrose101

nrose101 Member

Heck. I will buy you two!

6. Tim

rock on

7. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

Nathan; I would love to buy both you & Tim a Shandy for scrapping "Let's do it" for "Let's do it to it."

Unfortunately I can't make it this years MouseFest. Mark me up for an I.O.U. for nex year though!

Keep up the great work! ;)

8. Tim

so noted. we'll send you a copy of the bill ;)

9. nrose101

nrose101 Member

I think the vote of keep it to note keep it was 51-49 but the people have spoken! ;D

10. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

Lol, you got it! Just be sure to post pics of them.

11. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Nathan,

We'll take care of that "nervous breakdown" feeling on Friday night! ;D I've never had a Shandy, looking forward to one, two or more. ;)