Magical Beginnings for the little ones

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by Sean&Karen, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Magical Beginnings is a new program devoted to families with little ones. Designed to make a Disney vacation with young children easy and fun, it's the perfect introduction to planning an enchanting visit. With age-appropriate attractions, entertainment and special services, traveling is a breeze. Plus, with the tips and tools you'll find here, it's never been easier to plan a truly memorable experience with your little ones.

For more information, click http://www.disneymagicalbeginnings.com/mb/

2. daisy

daisy Member

Hi there!

I'm new here and taking my daughter to Disney in July.
    I just checked out this magical beginnings thing.

I'm I confussed or does it start in August?
    Thanks
    Chrissie

3. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

I see they listed Date from August 13th to September 30th, but i would give them a call because i have found that the dates on there website don't always reflect what's going on, sometimes they extend a special or start it early! (407) 939-7811
    I found a little more information on this... See below

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This Information can be found http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/offerDetail?id=FallPreSchoolPackageOfferPage

Get Free Dining during Little Ones Travel Time. Book by June 4!

Purchase this four-night/five-day Magic Your Way vacation package for three at a select Disney Value Resort for $950, including Theme Park tickets and Disney Dining Plan.
    Price based on 2 adults, 1 child (age 3-9) in a standard room most nights 8/13/06-9/30/06. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Buy This Vacation Package by June 4 to Receive Free Dining!

This Magic Your Way package Includes:

Select Disney Value Resort Stay - Enjoy delightfully themed Resorts and legendary service.
    Theme Park Tickets - Visit one of four Theme Parks each day of your ticket.
    The Disney Dining Plan offers one table-service meal, one quick-service meal, and one select snack per person per night of your package stay at selected restaurants. Bon appetit!

Excludes alcoholic beverages. Children ages 3-9 must choose from children's menu, if available.

Guests at Select Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels Enjoy these Special Benefits:

Complimentary Airport Transfer and Luggage Service - To and from Orlando International Airport on Disney's Magical Express Service.
    Extra Time in the Park - Each day, one of the Parks opens early or stays open late so you have more time to enjoy select attractions with Extra Magic Hours benefits. Valid Theme Park ticket and Resort ID required.
    Guest Transportation - Complimentary and convenient transportation to and from all Disney Parks and Resorts.

Book your stay now!

Learn more about Magical Beginnings and get tips to planning a magical vacation with your little one

Walt Disney Travel Co. CST # 1022229-50

Promotional Code: YWM

4. daisy

daisy Member

Thanks for the info!

I'll have to look into it some more!

Thanks again
    Chrissie

5. MrDuck

MrDuck Member

I booked my trip before this "special" came out, wonder if they would switch it for me. I will be attending during the dates listed above.