Magic Kingdom to welcome Princess Tiana, new ‘Showboat’ show

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by highland3, Oct 22, 2009.

1. highland3

highland3 Member

2. yay - another princess in the mix!

3. has anyone seen the new movie yet?

4. amw

amw Member

... planning to go the first Monday of Christmas vacation... I can't believe the kids are out tomorrow! ; :eek:

5. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

I liked it Alexandra thought the "going down the Bayou" song was as annoying as Small world I liked it though.

6. amw

amw Member

The girls and I liked it ... definitely not for the boys .... I'm surprised there weren't a lot of toddlers crying in the theatre - the whole shadow doctor scenes were a little over the top in their "evilness". But, I guess kids aren't as jaded.

They showed the preview for Toy Story 3, and I wanted to cry at that .... Andy is all grown up and going away to university. The movie follows what happens to the toys. ; I was pregnant with my eldest when Toy Story 2 came out and sniffled my way through the whole Jessie being thrown away song. I can't deal with growing up! ; :'(

7. OkanaganMouse

OkanaganMouse Member

We saw it, girls 6 & 11 loved it! my 29 YO brother loved it too - we decided you can see the difference the animation makes vs all computer generated.
    while the shadow man scenes were creepier, think back to snow white & the evil witch.... just as creepy!
    it reminded us of the atmosphere of the original movies