magic in pixels epcot tour

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by gary, Dec 22, 2006.

1. gary

gary Member

let's see those epcot tmip tour photos, i know they are out there, there was a real good size turnout that day, i'll start it off with these 2
    gary

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. gary

gary Member

front of universe of energy, i've always enjoyed this attraction, ridden many times but i never really stopped to admire the building and to explore it's photographic possibilities until tim's tour, that's why i encourage everyone to post something, i'm sure we don't all have the same angles, let's see your interpretations of the subjects
    gary

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

3. gary

gary Member

2 more from the tour, i was at wdw in october, we were there with another couple who had not been in 10 years, never without child in tow and we focused primarily on the food and wine fest, so i never realized what rich photo material was by the living seas until tim's tour

4. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

Great shots, you wouldn't have been able to take the Nemo one's without someone holding your coffee.. ;D Here are a couple more from the tour.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I wanted two classics at the same time...don't know if I will be able to do that one soon...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]