Last Minute Animal Kingdom Meet announcement...

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by Tim, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Anyone intererested in an <b>unofficial</b> Mousefest Tour in Animal Kingdom? I have found a small block of time in which it would be neat to walk the Maharajah Jungle Trek and Pangani Forest Trails as a group.

If we meet from 11am - 1pm somewhere in Animal Kingdom, we could walk the Maharajah Jungle Trek and Pangani Forest Trails as a group. I am open to suggestions, as this was a last minute idea that I had; comments?

MODIFIED - this is for 12/8 after the expedition everest meet

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. AUBandPilot

AUBandPilot Member

I assume you mean for this to be on Friday the 8th after the EE meet?!

Well, you know I'm in!!

3. gary

gary Member

sign me up, i'm all for it, was planning on walking them anyway to get my moneys worth out of that rented 70-300 IS, need to give it a real evaluation for european cruise mext year
    gary

4. Tim

cool...that makes at least 3 of us. where/when do you want to meet? i plan on doing the safari meet and maybe the EE meet.

5. gary

gary Member

i haven't missed the safari meet since they started having them so i'll hook up there
    gary

6. Tim

hey byron, are you in for the safari meet? if so we can all just meet (no pun intended there) there and do our thing afterward.

if that works, are you guys going to try to do the EE meet as well? i was thinking about it and if we get FP's with everyone else it should be easy to get both rides and still do the walking trails. let me know what you think...

<b> anyone else? </b>

7. AUBandPilot

AUBandPilot Member

Yeah, I'm most definately doing the safari meet!! Gotta play with all the new toys. I'm probably doing KS on thurs as well as I have a AP preview of Nemo at 10am.

As for EE meet...I'll probably get a FP for EE and head over to the KS meet. Whether or not I do EE right after KS (as part of the EE meet) or later doesn't mater to me. To some degree I'd rather not have to do all the extra walking (doubling back a time or two).

Nonetheless, I'll be there and play things by ear.

8. Tim

ok.... so we'll all meet up at the safari meet. i will have a TMIP logo shirt of some sort on, so let's look for each other there.

<b>ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED?</b>

9. mommytomjm

mommytomjm Member

We'll be at the KSR meet and will go to the 12:45 (I think) Nemo show, so we probably have time for some trails...MJ loves the animals. We're pretty distinctive, anyone should be able to find us.

http://www.mjsspot.com/mousetales/new_camera_shots.htm Here are pics of Andrew and MJ. I don't have too many of me, but I will be on my blue ECV with either my reindeer Ears of my Santa Mickey Earswith my brand new camera around my neck!